Effective Structural Detailing Services delivered by Australian Design and Drafting Services for a well-known Fabricator in Australia
Structural Engineering Design & Drafting | Structural Stress Analysis | Rapid Prototyping | Technical Documentation
Case Study Highlights
Effective Structural Detailing Services
- The client is a fabricator in Australia.
- Client is one of the largest and most respected constructions,mining and engineering organizations operating in Australia.
- Consistently ranked in the top five among Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors, work on a variety of multi- million to multi-billion dollar projects.
- Client is an employee-owned corporation that continuously sets the bar for innovation in the industry.
From the first floating offshore platform to the widest bridge in the world, client is been making history for 130 years.
Technology / Software Used:
- The client had never given an offshore project to anyone and they had their own standards for the weld detailing. They also had their software preferences and detailing patterns and were looking for an apt partner.
- The client had different inputs for structural drawings and typical weld detailing standards. They needed an organization that could do lot of intellectual thinking and come up with solution.
- The time constraint kept by the client was also a challenge
- The company was able to provide better customer service to its large key customers by providing seamless integration to their ERP system. Order processing speed was increased considerably resulting in faster shipments and deliveries to the customer.This helped the company to reduce the time-to-market lead times and realize revenues faster.
- Integrating all its international sales offices in real- time allowed the company to collect and consolidate orders from across the world and plan its production and shipments accordingly. This reduced dead inventories and better raw material and capacity utilization reducing costs.
After careful study of the information; it was decided to use TEKLA software for effective structural detailing services.
- Our structural engineers/detailers used grneral arrangement of drawings for each and every building including the assembly drags, part drags and reports.
- Finally we were able to deliver a high quality structural
- Detailing service for detention facility of villawood that was highly appreciated by the client.
- They were quite happy with the overall project and wished to associate with us in near future.
About Australian Design and Drafting Services:
Australian Design and Drafting services offers a full range of 2D Drafting, 3D Modeling , Designing to Animation and Walkthrough for Architectural, Structural, Electrical, Mechanical and Electronics engineering modeling, to its global clientele across the AEC industry. Understanding and delivering as per client requirements remains the prime focus, for every project that is undertaken. With a multilayered quality check and flexible time scheduling, quality is maintained and projects are always delivered on time.
Australian Design and Drafting services is your innovative partner offering multidisciplinary services for various domains across industries. We are a leading Design and Drafting services provider Australian based organization providing comprehensive design and drafting services to 3,100 plus – 80% recurring clients across Australia. Enhancing your business operations, making them smarter, faster and cheaper has been our ongoing pursuit, backed with two decades of experience. It has helped us evolve into a leading customer centric outsourcing service provider for all your BPO, Software, AEC, and Engineering solutions.
Australian Design & Drafting provides Free Tender Service to all our clients which will save you time, stress and thousands of dollars
Australian Design & Drafting provides obligation Free Consultation Service for all your Drafting & Design requirements
Australian Design & Drafting provides multidisciplinary Design & Drafting Professionals