Excellent 3D Models and Rendered images for Furniture Design
Effective Furniture Design Services delivered by Australian Design and Drafting Services for an Fixtures and Furniture Manufacturing Company in Australia
Case Study Highlights
3D Models and Rendered images for Furniture Design
- Industry: Fixtures and Furniture Manufacturing
- Location: Brisbane, Australia
- Detailed 3D furniture models were developed from rough sketches and rendered for elevations & isometric images that were delivered within set timelines.
- Roughly outlined furniture design sketches without any specifications, instead of accurate dimensions.
- Customizing a wide range of material, styling and finishing – different for every individual model.
- Dedicated time and efforts to build up material resource base – across design variations.
- Limited inputs resulting in time consuming approval process and multiple iterations.
Technology / Software Used:
- We offered dedicated 3D rendering and animation services with the help of all those required software, tools, and infrastructure to execute the projects.
- Extensive experience and portfolio of models help reduce project time and cost.
- Costs down by 60% as compared to having in-house facilities.
- Less operational cost enhanced the profitability and sustainability.
- Our core competencies assured better quality.
- Cost and time advantage assured early market introduction and superior quality at low cost.
- The 9 year association with client became concrete, as the best quality and level of accuracy was delivered.
were delivered on time.
- The inputs received from the client were analyzed, and research was done to find the ideal dimension for each piece of furniture.
- Based on this analysis, spec sheets for each design were prepared.
- Considering these spec sheets as reference, 3D models were developed.
- The models with only a 05% difference were then sent for approvals.
- Expert texture and material mapping artists were engaged to customize materials as required by the client.
- Each material was developed with highly realistic texture and finish. This was then mapped on to the 3D models.
- Effective lighting was set up, and the models were rendered from different angles. Final elevations (front, side, top with dimensions) & isometric images were delivered.
About Australian Design and Drafting Services:
Australian Design and Drafting services offers a full range of 2D Drafting, 3D Modeling, Designing to Animation and Walkthrough for Architectural , Structural, Electrical, Mechanical and Electronics engineering modeling, to its global clientele across the AEC industry. Understanding and delivering as per client requirements remains the prime focus, for every project that is undertaken. With a multilayered quality check and flexible time scheduling, quality is maintained and projects are always delivered on time.
Australian Design and Drafting services is your innovative partner offering multidisciplinary services for various domains across industries. We are a leading Design and Drafting services provider Australian based organization providing comprehensive design and drafting services to 3,100 plus – 80% recurring clients across Australia. Enhancing your business operations, making them smarter, faster and cheaper has been our ongoing pursuit, backed with two decades of experience. It has helped us evolve into a leading customer centric outsourcing service provider for all your BPO, Software, AEC, and Engineering solutions.
Australian Design & Drafting provides Free Tender Service to all our clients which will save you time, stress and thousands of dollars
Australian Design & Drafting provides obligation Free Consultation Service for all your Drafting & Design requirements
Australian Design & Drafting provides multidisciplinary Design & Drafting Professionals